Define Intervention Define Intervention

Loved the narrative of this animation, great stuff!

Open Letter to Game Devs Open Letter to Game Devs

hahaha!

I like the subtlety of this flash's humor compared to your other toons. It's a nice change of pace from your more "OH MY GAWD! POW POW ZAMMY BOOM" work. I especially thought it was funny when you say "ARGGH SHUDDAP!" as a reaction to the end of your letter. I'm guessing that's mocking people who might not have thought your letter was funny when they first see it and going back to what people expect, which only added to the low key humor.

also, the ending plug bit was great...self-deprecating and all.
btw, nice zinger with EA (dead space) and Square-Enix (FF series)

looking forward to sequelitis 2! OH MY FUCKING GAAAAaaaaAAAWSSSSsssSssSSHHHHhhhhHHHH @@@@@!

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

awesome work!

All that CG must have been pain staking but MAN was that sweet!

also *spoiler*
The C-C-combo breaker trophy is achieved by pressing the right arrow key as alein hominid is about to be stabbed

Sheep'n'Poetry Sheep'n'Poetry

This was addicting and fun, with a nice creative touch at the end! I really like it!

Alaska Alaska

I was able to glitch the game and have my sprite go out of frame at the bottom border of the window but still be able to fire bullets while being invincible to all obstacles and enemy fire. It loads super quick which is nice but the challenge of actually needing to maneuver past the gauntlet of obstacles grew old fast after a while. Especially since you only can get hit once and the boss recovers all there health back.

Dimension Diver Dimension Diver

pretty solid game

Playing on hard mode and trying to decide on whether to build up health or run through a level was a great way of stopping a player from just plowing through the game. It was really addicting attempting to string combos together and it called back to mario and sonic eras of doing the same. The boss has a really cool "robotnik" like feel as each encounter caused the beast to add a new attack to his arsenal and cause players to adjust their strategy to taking him/her down. the music was fitting with the abstract environments and art of the characters. I really enjoyed this title! one poke of criticism though is that moving left and right cause the camera to move before the character and causes a slight delay to deciding on where to land and throws me off at times, also I wish there were some way to power up that dash move so that I can combo things a lot better without just relying on jumping to get combos. making it last a bit longer or cause the character to hop up at the end of it would make it more beneficial to use rather then simply something to use to stay in the air longer.

Valentine's Day: Wild thing Valentine's Day: Wild thing

Baby.... you gunna get some of dis TONIGHT!

Guardbreak Girl Guardbreak Girl

AW MAN~ AWESOME!

I think her name should be after a flower.

I dunno, when I first saw the pic I thought it was an alternate rendition of "Rose" from street fighter but after I saw it was an original character and you were looking for a name, I still liked the idea of her name coming from a flower. so here are my options:

"oak" French - Chéne - meaning "hospitality"
Fleur - also french "orange blossom" meaning "chasity"
Lierre - "ivy" um...also french meaning "friendship"